More Than Just Asphalt
We Have a Wide Variety of Shingles Available
30+ Years Of Experience Being DeKalb's "Roofing Company Near Me"
We Offer FREE ESTIMATES For Your Convenience
DeKalb Roofing Has Experience With A Wide Variety Of Shingles
There are many different types of shingles that DeKalb Roofing can install, including cedar/redwood cedar shake; asphalt shingles of your choice in style, color, and brand; and metal/copper. DeKalb Roofing is an exclusive carrier of CertainTeed and Landmark shingles.
Cedar/Redwood Cedar Shake
- Can last for up to 50 years (with regular maintenance)
- Been in use since the beginning of roof installation
- Visually aesthetic and raises the value of the property
We offer installation of asphalt shingles in your choice of style and color. There are different warranties depending on the brand and type of shingle you choose to have installed.
- LandMark CertainTeed Shingles – They come in a ranking scale of “Good,” “Better,” and “Best.” These are the most common type of shingle we install. They have different warranties depending on which shingle you choose, lasting for an average of 10 years.
- LandMark Pro CertainTeed Shingles – These also have different warranties depending on which shingle you choose, lasting for an average of 15 years.
- Grand Manor – Comes with a lifetime warranty, shield shaped-shingles, and comes in 11 different colors.
- Grand Sequoia – Comes with a lifetime warranty, asphalt version of a wood shake roof, and comes in 10 colors.
We offer installation of flat roofing material based on the project and whichever will create the best water-tight seal.
- Gaco – 100% silicone roof coating that comes with a 50-year limited lifetime warranty.
- E.P.D.M. – Rubber roofing material that comes in sheets with a 30-year limited lifetime warranty.
- Flintlastic – An incredibly thick material that’s used to create a water-tight seal; compliments the color of the shingle used on the rest of the project; is unable to be used on a completely flat surface and comes in a limited amount of colors.
We Have Even More Options
- Wood Cedar Shake – This material was one of the first types used in the beginning of roof installation. It’s visually aesthetic and can help to raise the value of your property. It can last for up to 30 years (with regular maintenance).
- Metal – Comes in a variety of styles to imitate asphalt shingles, and it comes in a variety of colors. They can last for up to 50 years.